Location: Greater Los Angeles (preferred); Remote candidates will be considered
Dropcountr helps water utilities apply data analytics, artificial intelligence, and behavioral science to better serve and engage their customers. We’ve partnered with cities like Austin TX, Denver CO, Bozeman MT and West Palm Beach FL and are looking for colleagues who can help support an expanding customer portfolio and software stack.
Our systems – and the projects you’ll develop – are changing the way water utilities operate.
For more detail, visit www.dropcountr.com/features
What we’re looking for:
Dropcountr is seeking a Sales Development Associate to support domestic growth by developing meaningful relationships with utility prospects via phone, email, and in-person meetings.
What you’ll do:
– Screen and qualify prospects based on detailed market research
– Identify and add prospects to the sales pipeline
– Continue to refine and maintain a robust sales pipeline
– Work with the BD team to hand off interested prospects
– Understand the needs of the utilities and share insights with BD and Marketing teams
– Attend events and conferences as required
What you offer:
– Direct sales experience in SaaS/enterprise software
– Strong communication skills – verbal and written
– Strong desire for professional and organizational growth
– Ability to travel periodically for sales meetings and conferences
Qualities that stick out:
– Prior sales/work experience in utilities or local government
– Salesforce power user
– Informed perspective on issues relating to water, energy, and/or sustainability
– Candidates with consulting backgrounds in the utility space
What we offer:
– Mission Driven: some companies build software to sell ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more water-resilient.
– Compensation and Benefits: Sorry – we’re not Yelp or Uber. But we can offer a competitive compensation, commission, equity and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life).
– Opportunity for rapid advancement: Huzzah! – we’re not Yelp or Uber! You’ll have a big role and voice at an early stage company tackling complex challenges.
– Work-life balance: We work hard while respecting personal time and time off.